New Driver Handbook
This section of the website is designed for new pedicab drivers in New Orleans. It includes tips on:
- how to get and where to find customers,
- how much to charge customers (ethically as well as with dignity and respect for yourself and other pedicabbers),
- an overview of the Taxi Bureau's written regulations (as well as a few of its unwritten ones),
- an overview of some of our own unwritten rules that have developed in the pedicab community here in New Orleans
- other resources and unique issues pertinent to pedicab drivers safety, performance, and overall positive well-being
Help Develop This Area of the the Website!
For those of you who are more experienced drivers. We need your help in drafting this information for the pedicab community. If you have an interesting topic that you think should be featured here, please draft and submit it to one of our officers! We need your help!
This page provides links to the profiles of each pedicab operator in New Orleans on the anonymous rating and review website provided by Glassdoor.com.
- Written by BEPA
- Parent Category: Pedicabber Resources
- Category: New Driver Handbook
- Hits: 523